ECIL Announces Recruitment for 200 Junior Technical Officer Vacancies
ECIL Recruitment 2019: Electronics Corporation of India Limited looking for the following temporary positions (i.e.) Junior Technical Officer Posts purely on contract basis (for Four Months) to work at various project sites across India, especially in the state of Jharkhand.
- Start of online registration 19.09.2019
- Last date of registration 30.09.2019
Recently it has released the recruitment notification [Advt No: 37/2019] on 19.09.2019. A corrigendum has been added to the Advt “Corriqendum to Advertisement No. 3712019” making the contract period four months. As per the notification, overall 200 vacancies are allocated for ECIL JTO recruitment 2019. You can make online registration at official website from 19.09.2019 to 30.09.2019 by using ECIL login
The selection will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination i.e., B.E / B.Tech. & Shortlisted candidates will be called for documents verifications at Hyderabad. Selected candidates will be placed at Jharkhand/ Across India.
Eligibility Criteria for ECIL Hyderabad Junior Technical Officer Vacancy 2019
- Applicants should hold Engineering from recognized university.
- Should have born after the date, Month & Year (i.e.) 31.08.1989.
- ECIL recruitment process will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination as mentioned above i.e., B.E / B.Tech.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply
- Go to official website ecil.co.in.
- Find the advertisement “Click here to apply for Junior Technical Officer on Contract against Advt. No.37/2019”, click on the advertisement.
- ECIL notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.