DSSSB LDC admit card for PET released
DSSSB LDC Skill/Typing Test Admit Card 2019: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has released the admit card for the Skill/Typing Test for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) for the post code 8/19, LDC for the Post Code 01/17 and Field Clerk (Male) Post for the Post Code 51/12. All those candidates who have qualified in DSSSB Phase 1 Exam can download their admit card from DSSSB official website www.dsssb.delhi.gov.in.
For LDC Posts, Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspondent to 10500 KDPH/ 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word) will be measured and for Field Clerk posts, speed of 30 w.p.m. in English Typewriting or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting will be measured.
How to Download DSSSB LDC Skill/Typing Test Admit Card 2019?
- Go to DSSSB official website www.dsssb.delhi.gov.in
- Click on “DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR SKILL TEST DATED 21.12.2019 FOR POST CODES 51/12 (FIELD CLERK (MALE)), 1/17 (LDC) AND 8/19 (LOWER DIVISION CLERK)”
- A new window will open where you need to select ‘Second Tier PET/ Skill Test/Online Exam’
- Enter Tier-1 Exam Roll Number and Select Post
- Click to Generate DSSSB E-admit card
As per rules, candidates need to bring a print out of their admit card along with an original identity proof and passport-sized pictures for verification and authentication tends. If a candidate fails to bring admit card they will not be allowed to appear for the exam.