Department of Forest, Government of Delhi Recruitment 2020 for 226 Posts, Apply @forest.delhigovt.nic.in
Department of Forest and Wildlife recruitment 2019: The Department of forests and wildlife under the government of Delhi has invited application for 226 vacancies. Interested can apply at the official website, forest.delhigovt.nic.in. The application process is already on and will conclude on February 3, at 11:59 pm.
To be selected for the posts. candidates will have to appear for a computer-based test scheduled to be held on March 12 and/or March 13, as per the official notice. The test will be online and an objective-type MCQ test. Those who clear it will have to appear for physical test.
- Forest Ranger – Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering from any recognized University/Institute in (i) Agriculture (ii)Botany (iii)Chemistry (iv)Computer Application/Computer Science (v)Engineering Agriculture/ Chemical/civil /Computer/ Electrical/ Electronics/Mechanical (vi)Environmental Science, (vii)Forestry (viii)Geology (ix)Horticulture (x)Mathematics (xi)Physics (xii)Statistics (xiii)Veterinary Science (xiv)Zoology.
- Forest Guard – 12th passed from a recognized board.
- Wildlife Guard/Game Watcher – 10th passed from recognized Board/Institute.
- Forest Ranger – 30 years
- Forest Guard – 18 -27 years
- Wildlife Guard/Game Watcher – 18 -27 years
Selection Procedure for Department of Forest, Government of Delhi
Selection will be done on the basis of online competitive examination
How to Apply for Department of Forest, Government of Delhi Jobs 2020
Candidates are required to apply online on the website http://forest.delhigovt.nic.in on or before 13 February 2020.
Step 1: Visit the official website, forest.delhigovt.nic.in
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link ‘apply online for forestry staff’ under ‘what’s new’
Step 3: Click on the link given in new page
Step 4: Read instructions, check the box and click on ‘start’ to register, if registered already click on log-in
Step 5: Register using basic details and create login
Step 6: Fill form, upload images
Step 7: Make payment and submit
Rs. 100/- (No Fee for Female Candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Schedule Tribes)