Delhi Police Recruitment 2019 – Head Constable (Ministerial) Posts; 554 Vacancies
Delhi Police Recruitment 2019: Delhi Police has released recruitment notification for the post of temporary Head Constable (Ministerial) (Group ‘C’) on 10 October 2019. Eligible Male and Female candidates can apply online for Head Constable Recruitment 2019 on Delhi Police website delhipolice.nic.in.
- Online application from 14 October 2019-13 November 2019
Online application will start from 14 October 2019 and the registration will continue till 13 November 2019. The total number of vacancies available is 554. Out of 554, 372 are reserved for Male candidates and 182 posts are for Female candidates.
Starting Date of Registration – 14 October 2019
Last Date of Registration – 13 November 2019
Candidates should be 12th passed from a recognized Board.
Candidates should be able to type 30 wpm in English and 25 wpm in Hindi
18 to 25 years
Selection Criteria for Delhi Police Head Constable Job
Selection will be done on the basis of Computer Based Objective Type Test, Physical Endurance and Measurement Test, Typing Test and Computer (Formatting) Test.
Rs. 100/- for Gen/ OBC candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Female candidates.
Mode of Application
Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Mode of Payment
You can make the payment via online or offline (SBI Challan).
How to Apply
- Go to official website of Delhi police department, delhipolice.nic.in.
- Click “Recruitment” tab and you will get the links for online application and notification.
- Click on the notification link “Notification for the post of Head Constable (Ministerial) in Delhi Police Exam., 2019.”
- Read it thoroughly and check eligibility.
- To apply, click on the link, “Apply online for the post of Head Constable (Ministerial) in Delhi Police Exam., 2019.”
- Make payment, if you are opting online payment method.
- Click submit button and take the print of the application form.