CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2019; Apply for 300 posts under Sports Quota
CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2019: The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) invited applications under sports quota for the posts of Head Constable (General Duty). Female candidates can also apply for the posts. Applications should be sent before 17 December 2019.
- Last Date to Apply: 17 December 2019
- Last Date for NE region: 24 December 2019
The last date for submitting applications for North East Region is 24 December 2019. Interested candidates are advised to read the official notification before filing application form for CISF Head Constable (GD) Recruitment.
Candidates should be12th pass from a recognized educational Institution with credit of representing State/ National/ International in games, Sports and Athletics. Details given below:
- Should have represented the country as a member of Senior/Junior International tournament during the last edition. Or
- Should have a medal winning performance in Senior / Junior National Games / Championship during the last edition. Or
- Should have represented a State or equivalent unit, in National Games/ National Championship in Senior /Junior level during the last edition Or
- Any medal in all India Inter University Championship during the last edition Or
- Gold Medal in National School Games/Championship during the last edition
- Should have represented the country as a member of Senior/Junior International tournament during the last edition
- Should have won any medal in the National competition at Senior/Junior level during the last edition. Or
- Should have represented in State team or equivalent unit, in National Games/Championship in Senior/Junior level during the last edition Or
- Member of medal winning team in All India Inter-University Championship during the last edition. Or
- Gold Medal in National School Games/ Championship during the last edition.
18-23 years as on 01.08.2019. (The candidate should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1996 and later than 01.08.2001)
Relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC
- Trial Test in sports events
- Proficiency Test
- Final Selection through Merit
- Medical Examination
The final selection of candidates will be made after medical examination and document verification.
How to apply
Interested candidates should go through the Notification carefully before applying. This notification along with requisite forms is available at CISF Recruitment website https://cisfrectt.in/
Duly filled application forms should be send to the addresses mentioned in the notification for each discipline along with requisite application fees of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) in the form of Postal Order/ Demand Draft drawn in favor of the officer mentioned in the notification payable at the post office as mentioned against each discipline. Check ‘How to Apply’ section in the notification.
SC/ST and Female candidates are exempted from application fee.
Application received after due date/ incomplete/ unsigned/ without photograph or proper enclosure will be summarily rejected.
- For all candidates except SC/ST and Female Candidates – ₹100/-
- Payment Mode: Through Postal Order/Demand Draft drawn