CISF Announces Recruitment of 914 Constable Trades-man
CISF Recruitment 2019: Online applications are invited from Male Indian citizens for filling up the following temporary posts of CONSTABLE (TRADESMEN) in the Central Industrial Security Force in the trade of Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter, Sweeper, Plumber and Washerman.
- Online Applications from 23 September, 2019
- Pay – Level 3 of pay matrix 21,700 to 69,100/-
Details of Vacancies: Constable Tradesman: Total 914 Posts (911 Regular Posts +03 Backlog Posts).
Constable Barber – 137 Posts
Constable Cobbler – 13 Posts
Constable Cook – 451 Posts
Constable Carpenter – 14 Posts
Constable Electrician – 03 Posts
Constable Mason – 05 Posts
Constable Mali – 04 Posts
Constable Painter – 06 Posts
Constable Plumber – 04 Posts
Constable Sweeper – 295 Posts
Constable Washer-man – 187 Posts
Constable Water Carrier – 196 Posts
Constable Boot-Maker – 19 Posts
Constable Carpenter – 19 Posts
Constable Tailor – 22 Posts
Age Limit: Between 18 to 23 years as on 01st August, 2019. Relaxation for Candidate of SC/ST/OBC category and other special categories of personnel in accordance with the instructions issued by Central Govt. from time to time.
Educational Qualification: The candidate should have
passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or university
for skilled trades (Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Painter, Mali and Washer Man).
Industrial Training Institute trained personnel will be preferred.
Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board for unskilled trades (i.e. Sweeper) For more details download official notification given below.
Pay Scale: Level 3 of pay matrix 21,700 to 69,100/- (Old pay band–I Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/-) plus usual allowances.
Application Fee: Male candidates belonging to General (UR)/OBC category applying for recruitment to the above posts should deposit Rs. 100/ – (Rupees Hundred) Only as examination fee. SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from application fee. Here it is also mentioned that if a SC/ST candidates applied from General Category due to non – availability of vacancy of respective trade in their state or any other reason, they also exempted for payment of fees.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can register Online Mode from the Official Website
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th or equivalent Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photograph & Signature.
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 23.09.2019 to 22.10.2019.
- Candidates need to take Print out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.