Central Railway Recruitment 2020, Apply online for 251 Clerk Vacancies @ www.rrccr.com
RRC recruitment 2019: The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Central Railway released a notification inviting interested, eligible candidates to apply for the positions of clerk. There are in total 171 vacancies in the positions of junior clerk and 80 vacancies for senior clerk post.
The application process will be closed on January 19, 2020. The candidates can apply through the website- rrccr.com. Candidates will be selected on the basis of a computer-based test (CBT). Those who clear the CBT will be called for a typing test followed by document verification.
The employees working in various positions in Indian Railway are eligible to apply.Applicants should pass 12th/ Degree from recognized board or university. Age limit should be 42 years. Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Medical qualification: The candidates should be fit in C-One (Cee-I), if qualified. For the posts where C-One category is required, candidates will be sent for medical examination in case their existing medical is C-Two (Cee-2).
How to apply RRC Central Railway Clerk Notification 2020
• Go to official website rrccr.com.
• Find the advertisement “Online application for selection of Jr.Clerk and Sr.Clerk under GDCE quota”, click on the advertisement.
• Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
• To apply enter you details correctly.
• Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.