Census of India hiring Statistical Investigator
Census of India Recruitment 2019: Office of the Registrar General and Census Commissioner, India reported 208 vacancies in various states of India. Recently it has released the recruitment notification [No: A-35013/4/2019-Ad III/891]. It invites offline applications in the prescribed format from eligible candidates.
Points to remember
- OFFLINE applications
- Job Location: Across India
As per the Directorate of Census Operations (DCOs) 2019 notification, these vacancies are allocated for Statistical Investigator Posts across India. Candidate should apply within 60 days of publishing the advertisement which was on 09.07.2019.
You may visit www.censusindia.gov.in website to get more details about Census India ORGI recruitment.
Eligibility Criteria for Census India Statistical Investigator Posts
- Applicants should have possessed master degree from recognized University.
- Applicants should hold analogous posts on regular basis.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates’ age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Census India (ORGI) selection may be based on written test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Under Secretary, Admn-III Section,
Office of the RGI,
NDCC-II Building, 1st Floor, Jaisingh Road,
How to apply censusindia.gov.in Jobs 2019
- Go to official website censusindia.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Selection on Deputation basis for the post of Statistical Investigator Gr. I“, click on the advertisement.
- Census India notification will open. Check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the above given address before the last date ends.