CBSE CTET Result 2019 declared: 3.52 lakh candidates qualify CTET
CTET Result 2019 HIGHLIGHTS: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the result for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET). The exam is conducted as an eligibility exam for candidates to apply for the post of teachers in government schools. Candidates can check the result at the website, ctet.nic.in.
- 3.52 lakh candidates have qualified the exam
- 2.15 lakh cleared the paper 1 which is conducted for a teacher in class 1 to 5
- 1.37 lakh qualified in paper 2 conducted to hire teachers in class 6 to 8.
According to the official data, a total of 3.52 lakh candidates have qualified the exam. The CTET was conducted on July 7, 2019 across 104 cities at 2942 centres across the country. A total of 29.22 lakh candidates registered for the exam of which 23.77 lakh candidates attempted the test.
How to check CBSE CTET Result 2019:
- Log on to the official website, ctet.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘CTET July 2019 result’
- Enter your registration number, date of birth or other details
- On submitting the same, CBSE CTET Result 2019 will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a print out of the same for future use.
No revaluation: According to CBSE, no request for re-checking, re-assessment, re-evaluation or scrutiny of OMR Answer Sheets will be entertained, as the machine-gradable answer sheets are evaluated ‘with extreme care and are repeatedly scrutinised.
According to the CBSE’s statement, the Board will provide mark sheets to all applicants and eligibility certificates to successful candidates. These documents will be conveyed to the candidates in Digital Format in their DigiLocker account after the declaration of results. The mark sheets and eligibility certificates will be digitally signed and will be legally valid as per the IT Act, the statement added. Additionally, the mark sheets and eligibility certificates will also have an encrypted QR Code to enhance security.