C-DAC Recruitment 2019 for Project Engineer/Project Technician; 82 Vacancies Announced
C-DAC Recruitment 2019: C-DAC, Thiruvananthapuram is looking for bright & result oriented persons for various projects. The following positions available are purely on contract basis on consolidated emolument initially for a period of 01 (One) year or co-terminus with the project whichever is earlier.
- Last date for online registration – 31/10/2019
- Tentative Date, time for online test – 17/11/2019 (Sunday) from 10.00 onwards
However, term of contract may be considered for extension for a further period of another one year based on performance of the incumbent and requirement of the project. The candidates are advised to visit C-DAC website regularly for notices / information. Corrigendum/Extension etc., if any, shall be published in the website, www.cdac.in, only. Interested candidates can check the detailed advertisement here.
- Commencement of on-line registration of application by candidates – 16/10/2019 from 10.30 AM
- Last date for online registration of application by candidate -31/10/2019 till 23:59 hrs
- Tentative Date, time and venue for written Test/Online test – 17/11/2019 (Sunday) from 10.00 onwards at Trivandrum. Exact date, time and venue will be communicated by email only.
- Tentative Date for interview – 27/29 November 2019 (Exact date, time and venue will be communicated by email only)
Mode of Selection
Procedure for Screening: The qualification and experience prescribed are the minimum requirements and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates entitled to be called for interview and selection processes. There will be an initial screening based on the academic and other parameters given in the on-line application. However, Screening committee may decide to adopt more stringent norms as deemed fit to shortlist candidates, if number of applications received are large in number, and only those screened-in will be considered to participate in the interview and in further selection process.
Final selection will be based on multi-level interviews to be conducted in CDAC, Trivandrum
For the post of Project Engineer (TVPM/PE: 001 & PE: 004 to PE: 011)
If applications are received in large number there may be a written/online test prior to interview. Management reserves the right to change/modify the selection process at any time, during the process, at its discretion.
For the post of Project Engineer (TVPM/PE: 002, PE: 003, PE: 012 & PE: 013) & Project Assistant & Project Technician category
Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria will be informed by e-mail, to appear for a “written test/online test”. The test will be of objective type consisting of 25% questions from Generic Area and 75% from Technical area. The Generic Area will comprise English, Logical, Analytical Reasoning Capabilities, Quantitative and Qualitative abilities, General Awareness and Aptitude. The list of successful/shortlisted candidates on the basis of “written test” would be uploaded on CDAC website. Final selection will be based on personal interview to be conducted at CDAC, Thiruvananthapuram. Management reserves the right to change/modify the selection process at any time, during the process, at its discretion. The decision of the management will be final and binding.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply online on or before 31/10/2019. No other mode of application will be accepted. Payment of application fee is by demand-draft only and should be sent to C-DAC by mail. For mailing address and other details check the advertisement.
- The application portal will be operational from 16/10/2019 to 31/10/2019 till 2359 hours. Registration done prior to 16/10/2019 and after 31/10/2019 will not be accepted.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
- Candidates should scan their photograph and signature in jpeg format and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading. Instructions for uploading the photograph and signature are available on the online application port.
- A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use.
- Candidates are NOT required to submit hard copy of their application forms.
- Candidates presently working in a Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking / Autonomous Body funded by Government are required to bring a “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer at the time of interview, if called for, failing which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.