Bihar City Manager Recruitment for 163 Posts; Apply Online from 28 April
Bihar City Manager Recruitment: The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has invited applications for the post of a city manager under the Urban Local Bodies. A total of 163 vacancies are to be filled through this recruitment drive. The online application process is open at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in and will conclude on May 27.
Candidates will be given a window to edit their forms from May 29 to June 30. Candidates will have to appear for a computer-based test (CBT) to be eligible for the job, however, the exam dates are yet to be announced. The appointment will be on a contractual basis.
- Start date of Online Registration: 28.04.2020
- Last date of Online Registration: 27.05.2020 (11.59 P.M.)
- Down loading of Challan: 25.05.2020 (up to working hours of the bank)
- Last date of payment through Challan/ Debit/ Credit Card / Net Banking and submission of the online Application Form by Registered candidate: 27.05.2020 (11.59 P.M.)
- Period of Online Editing of Application Form: 29.05.2020 to 03.06.2020
- Proposed date of CBT: To be notified later on
Salary: Selected candidates will be paid Rs 40,000 as a monthly salary, as per the official notification.
Education: MBA or PG Degree / Diploma in Public Administration or PG Degree in Town Manager/ Planning and development from recognised Institution / University
Age: The applicant must have obtained the age of 21 years to be eligible to apply. The upper age is capped at 37 years. For females and those belonging to BC and EBC category, the upper age is relaxed at 40 years. For SC and ST category candidates the upper age limit is 42 years.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 27 May 2020 @ bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
Application Fee: An examination fee of Rs 2200 will be applicable. The fee is the same for all category candidates.