BHEL Trichy Recruitment 2019, Apply online for 765 Apprentice Vacancies
BHEL Trichy Recruitment 2019: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Tiruchirappalli invites online application from 8th/ 10th / ITI/ Diploma/ Engineering graduates to fill up 765 vacancies. As per the BHEL Trichy recruitment 2019 notification, these vacancies are allocated for Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice and Graduate Apprentice posts.
- Last Date of Submission of application -11-10-2019
- Shortlist Date – 16-10-2019
Last Date of Submission of application is 11-10-2019 & Short listing Date is 16-10-2019. Notification and online application link is available @ www.bheltry.co.in/ trichy.bhel.com. Along with applying on their official website, candidates for Technician Apprentice and Graduate Apprentice posts should register themselves @ www.mhrdnats.gov.in and candidates for Trade Apprentice posts should register themselves @ www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
Age limit should be 18 to 27 years. Shortlisted candidates will undergo 1 year apprenticeship training @ Tiruchirappalli, Tamilnadu.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) owned by the Government of India, is an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India. Established in 1964, BHEL is India’s largest power plant equipment manufacturer. BHEL Tiruchirappalli Unit, from a humble beginning, has grown by leaps and bounds and has been contributing to the BHEL Corporation and to the Nation in a significant manner.
Trade Apprentice: Rs.11434
Technician Apprentice: Rs.4000
Graduate Apprentice: Rs.6000
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted
- candidates for Technician Apprentice and Graduate Apprentice posts should register themselves @ www.mhrdnats.gov.in and candidates for Trade Apprentice posts should register themselves @ www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
How to Apply
- Go to official website bheltry.co.in.
- Register and Login with your details.
- Fill application form
- Click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Or you can go to their official website and Scroll down and click on Apprenticeship Application Portal (TRICHY) under “Our Services” and check instructions and apply from there