BECIL recruitment 2020: 4000 Vacancies Notified, Apply online for Skilled & Unskilled Manpower
BECIL recruitment 2020: The Broadcast Engineering Consultants India (BECIL) invited applications for skilled and unskilled posts at its website, becil.com. A total of 4,000 posts will be filled through this recruitment process. The candidates can apply through the website- becil.com on or before March 20, 2020.
The eligibility criteria varies depending upon the job roles. Candidates with education level class 8 can apply for the posts.
Education: For unskilled jobs, candidates having education qualification up to class 8 can apply. For skilled jobs, candidates should have an ITI certificate.
Age: Candidates must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible to apply for the posts. The upper age limit for skilled jobs is 45 while for unskilled it is 55 years.
How to apply
- Visit the homepage, click on becil.com
- On the homepage, scroll down to click on ‘careers’
- You will be redirected to a new page
- Click on ‘registration form’
- Fill in all the details correctly
- Pay the application fee, as applicable
- Enter all the details with required documents
- After successfully completing the application form, you can download it for further reference.
Application fee: Candidates will have to pay Rs 500 as application fee while for reserved category candidates the fee is Rs 250.
Pay scale: Skilled candidates will get Rs 9,381 as monthly salary while unskilled ones will get Rs 7,613 per month.
Interested candidates can apply through the website- becil.com on or before March 20, 2020.