Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019; Apply Online for 300 Generalist Officer Posts
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: Bank of Maharashtra has released a notification regarding filling of Generalist Officer Job Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 31 December 2019.
These 300 Generalist Officer Posts are on a project entitled “Creating Competence and Passion for Business Excellence” in Bank of Maharashtra, Maharashtra.
The final selection of candidates will be done on the basis of written examination and group discussion or interview. The online examination will be conducted in February/March 2020 and date of GD / interview will be informed later.
- Generalist Officers II (MMGS Scale – II)-200
- Generalist Officer III (MMGS Scale – III)-100
- Generalist Officers II ₹31705 -1145/1-32850 -1310/10 – 45950 (Subject to revision)
- Generalist Officer III ₹42020 – 1310/5 – 48570 – 1460/2 – 51490 (Subject to revision)
Educational qualification: Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum mark of 60 per cent in the aggregate of all semesters/years. Knowledge of computers is a must.
Professional qualifications like MBA (Finance) / CA / ICWA / CFA / FRM / CAIIB from a University / Institution / Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies is preferable.
Age limit (as on 01.04.2019): Generalist Officers II – 35 years & Generalist Officer III – 38 years
- 05 years for SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWBD Candidates
- MMGS Scale – II: Post qualification Work Experience of 2 years as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank.
- MMGS Scale – III: Post qualification Work Experience of 5 years as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank.
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS – ₹1180
- SC/ ST – ₹180
- PWBD – Nil
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
How to Apply
Step 1: Visit the official website-http://www.bankofmaharashtra.in
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link that says, ‘Recruitment’
Step 3: On the page that opens, click on the link that says, ‘Apply now’ under ‘Recruitment of Generalist Officers in Scale – II and Scale – III’
Step 4: Login and fill the application form.
Step 5: Pay the application fee and click on submit.
Step 6: Take a print out of the application form for future reference.