AP Grama Volunteer Application Form 2020 Released; Apply Now
AP Grama Volunteer2020: The government of Andhra Pradesh has invited applications for the post of gram volunteers, ward volunteers in the department of gram volunteers and village secretariats. The application process has begun from Monday, April 20, at gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in. The government in an official notice informed that the “vacancies arose due to unauthorised absence, irregular in attending duties and some have resigned their job during the crisis of outbreak of Covid-19.”
The exact number of vacancies is yet to be notified. However, the official notice informs that 50 per cent of posts within each category may be considered for women.
- Notification inviting applications: 20-04-2020
- Receipt of application: 20-04-2020 to 24-04-2020
- Scrutiny of applications by 25-04-2020
- Interviews by selection committees: 27.04.2020 to 29.04.2020
- Intimation letters to selected volunteers: 27.04.2020 to 29.04.2020
- Positioning of volunteers: 01-05-2020
- Tribal – Candidate must be 10th passed from a recognized Board.
- Rural – Candidate must be Inter Passed from a recognized Board.
- Urban – Candidate must be Graduate from a recognized Board.
Age Limit – 18 to 35 years
The candidates will be called for Interview. The candidates will be selected on the basis of knowledge on various Government Schemes, Programs, welfare activities, previous work experience, Soft Skills, Leadership qualities, good communication skills and general awareness. Each of the four parameters will carry 25 marks each totalling to 100 marks.
Interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply for aforesaid posts through the online mode on or before 24 April 2020 at gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in