Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Admit Card 2019 Released
The Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam has released the admit card for Grama Sachivalayam category 1 (all posts) and 3 (digital assistant) on their official website. Candidates who have registered online for AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment 2019 can visit the official website to download the admit card. Candidates who have submitted their applications successfully for Category I and Category III recruitment can only download the admit card.
- To download visit official webisite: gramasachivalyam.ap.gov.in
- Download applicable only for Category Category I and Category III exams
- Exam Date: September 01 to 08, 2019
The official website mentioned that the exam will be held from September 01 to 08, 2019. Candidates can download their admit card by logging in using their application ID, registration ID or Aadhar number along with their date of birth. The AP Gram Sachivalaya recruitment examination will begin on September 1 and conclude on September 8, 2019.
Steps to Download AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Admit Card 2019:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam – gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- Step 2: Click on the link flashing on the homepage, ‘DOWNLOAD HALL TICKET Only Category – I (All Posts) & Category – III (Digital Assistant)’
- Step 3: A new window will open.
- Step 4: Enter the login credentials such as One Time Profile Registration Id and Date of Birth.
- Step 5: The admit card will be displayed.
- Step 6: Download AP Grama Sachivalayam admit card and take a printout of the same.
According to the official website, a total of 12,54,071 candidates applied for Category I vacancies while 6,26,748 candidates applied for Category III vacancies. The total number of candidates applied for all the categories are 21, 69, 814.