AIIMS Gorakhpur Faculty Recruitment 2019
AIIMS Gorakhpur Faculty Recruitment 2019: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Gorakhpur has invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of professor, additional professor, associate professor and assistant professor. Interested candidates need to apply at the official website, aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. Applications are open and the last date to apply is October 21.
- Professor– 23 Posts
- Additional Professor – 21 Posts
- Associate Professor – 30 Posts
- Assistant Professor – 50 years
- Professor Medical Candidates (for General Discipline) – MD/MS with 14 years of work experience
- Super Speciality Discipline: MD/MS & M.Ch. for surgical super-specialities and DM for Medical Super Specialities with 12 years of work experience.
- Additional Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor Medical Candidates (for General Discipline) – MD/MS
- For non-medical professionals for professor and additional professor posts, candidates need a postgraduate degree with 10 and 7 years of work experience. For non-medical candidates applying or associate professor’s post, candidates need a PhD degree with 6 years of academic experience.
How to apply
Step 1: Visit the official website, aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link ‘For AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment Click Here’ under the main banner on the homepage
Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page
Step 4: Find the advertisement “Advertisement No: Admn/Faculty/Gorakhpur/01/2019-AIIMS.JDH RECRUITMENT OF FACULTY POSTS (GROUP ‘A’) IN VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS FOR AIIMS GORAKHPUR ON DIRECT RECRUITMENT BASIS. “. Read the notification to see details
Step 5: Click on ‘Apply Now for applying
Step 6: Fill form, upload images
Step 7: Make payment