AIIMS Bathinda Punjab Recruitment 2019: Apply for 195 Posts
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bathinda Punjab has invited applications for the recruitment of 156 Faculty and 39 non faculty(group A,group B,group C) posts. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 Jul 2019. Candidates can apply through the official website
- Commencement of submission of online application: 9 July 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 31 July 2019
- Closing date for generation of challan: 28 July 2019
Age Limit (Faculty):
Professors- 58 years
Additional Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors- 50 years
Age Limit for Group A, Group B and Group C Posts
- Accounts Officer – 21 to 35 years
- Tutor/Clinical Instructor – 35 years
- Assistant Administrative Officer – 21 to 30 years
- Medical Social Work – 18 to 35 years Assistant
- Store Keeper – 21 to 30 years
- Technical Assistant – 25 to 35 years
- Lab Technician, UDC, Cashier – 21 to 30 years
- LDC- 18 to 27 years
- Stenographer – 18 to 30 years
Selection will be done on the basis of Interview.
Eligible candidates applying for the post of faculty can send their filled up application form to the address Administrative Officer (Recruitment Cell), PGIMER, Sector-12, Chandigarh- 160012 on or before 31 Jul 2019 till 04:00 PM.
Whereas the interested candidates applying for the non-faculty post can submit via online mode on or before 31 July 2019. After submitting the online application, candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.