AFCAT (1) 2020 Registration: Last Date to Register is 30th Dec 2019
AFCAT (1) 2020 online registration will end today (30th December 2019). Indian Air Force (IAF) will conduct AFCAT (1) 2020 Exam on 22nd and 23rd February 2020 for the recruitment of 249 vacancies under Group-A Gazetted Officers in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) branches. IAF has invited the applications from eligible candidates including Indian citizens both Men & Women for the courses commencing in January 2021 for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. Online applications have also been invited for grant of PC/SSC for NCC Special Entry Scheme (For Flying Branch).
- Dates for submission of online applications – 1st December 2019 till 30 December 2019
- AFCAT (1) 2020 Admit Card Download – 3rd February 2020 onwards
- AFCAT (1) 2020 Exam – 22nd and 23rd February 2020
How to apply online?
- Hit the official website and click on the ‘Apply Now’ link.
- Search and click on the ‘Candidate’s Login’ link
- Register as a new user by clicking on ‘New Candidate’.
- Access personal details along with one of the valid email ID as Login credentials will be sent through email to this ID.
- Username and Password received through the mail must then be entered to complete the registration part.
- Fill AFCAT Application Form, make sure proper documents are uploaded
- Make the respective payment as per category bifurcation
- Press submit to confirm the application
Basic Documents required for registration-
- Recent coloured passport size photograph in the jpg/jpeg format
- Scanned copy of signatures in size mentioned in the notification
- Scanned image of the thumb impression (Male- Left, Female- Right) making sure the scanned copy is cleared
- Present Mobile No.
- Existing Email ID